Monday, March 28, 2011

Samsung Star GT-S5230 Unlocked Phone

I like to get a new cell phone every two years just to keep up with everyone else. This year, I planned on getting a cell phone that has everything in it. I shopped around for a bit until I found the Samsung Star GT-S5230 Unlocked Phone.

The reason I wanted to buy the Samsung was because it had some features which I wanted in a cell phone. These features include quad band capability, 3.2 MP camera, and the fact that it is pretty compact. Once I bought the cell phone and tried it out, I immediately liked it. The phone has pretty good reception and the sound quality was good too. I called up my friend after getting this phone and I was able to hear him crystal clear. He was also able to hear me very well too. I did not experience any dropped calls either. I was able to take some pictures with the camera and the photos came out decent. When I tried the video record, the playback was not that good though. The FM radio only works with the headphones plugged in. This is a bit bothersome but I guess I can deal with it. There are a few games that come with this phone. One of the games is Sudoku which is pretty fun. The one thing that really bothered me about this phone was the short battery life. If you plan on using this phone around town, then that should not be a problem since you could charge your phone every night. However, if you plan on traveling often it may not be a good phone to have.

Overall, I think this is a pretty good for what it is. It is not too expensive and has all the features that I want in a phone. I only wish the battery life was better but it has not been too big of a deal since I charge the phone every night.

No comments:

Post a Comment