Sunday, March 27, 2011

BlackBerry 9800 Torch Unlocked Phone

When I buy a cell phone, I usually decide whether I will be using it for business or pleasure more. If I am planning on doing business, then I would always go with the Blackberry. The Blackberry is easy to use for typing long emails. I have the iPhone and using that to type emails is really painful.

Since I wanted a smart phone that I could use for business purposes, I decided that the BlackBerry 9800 Torch Unlocked Phone would probably be my best bet. Some of the features on this phone include the Blackberry 6.0 OS, a slide out QWERTY keyboard, a 5 MP camera, 3G, and Wi-Fi. I use this phone for emailing and it really is pretty easy to use. It’s almost as easy as using a real computer. The other features of this phone are nice enough too like the camera, and music and video playback. It’s nice to have these features if you are traveling so that you can listen to music or watch movies. But mainly I use the phone for business. If you want a phone where you can play games and download apps, then you are better off with the iPhone. However, if you are looking for a phone that does some real work, then you need to get the Blackberry.

Since I have been using this Blackberry for several weeks, I have not run into any problems. I noticed that the screen resolution is not as good as the iPhone but it is still good enough for my purposes. I’ve used the camera on several occasions and I think I would just use that instead of my digital camera. Overall I am happy with my purchase. I would highly recommend it for working professionals in need a hand held computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment