Friday, March 25, 2011

BlackBerry 8520 Unlocked Phone

I have had my old phone for a long time and have never bothered to change it because it works well enough for me. One day I accidently dropped my cell phone in the toilet and it was ruined. I had to buy a new phone. Since I have not been in the market for a new phone, I had to do a lot of research. I never knew there were so many phones out there now.

After looking around a bit I finally set my eyes on the BlackBerry 8520 Unlocked Phone. I wanted an unlocked phone because I did not want to get trapped into one service provider. I figured I might switch my cell phone plan someday. This Blackberry is compatible with GSM carriers like AT&T and T-Mobile. Some features included on this cell phone include the 2.0MP digital camera, high resolution display, and Wi-Fi. The battery life of the phone lasts up to 5 hours for talking and has a standby mode of 17 days. This is a quad band phone with GSM 850/900/1800/1900 and GPRS capabilities. I thought this was exactly the phone I needed because it acts as my mp3 player, computer, and of course it’s a cell phone.

Once I bought the cell phone, I played around with it for several days trying out the new features. I called up several of my friends just to see the voice quality. I quality was pretty good and I heard my friend’s voice pretty well. They also heard me well too. I had no issues with calls dropping either. The web browsing was also great too. It was easy to surf the net and it was just intuitive to use. The full QWERTY keyboard is easy to use and I like it better than other types of keyboards.

No comments:

Post a Comment