Sunday, March 27, 2011

Nokia N8 Unlocked GSM Touchscreen Phone

Since my cell phone contract was coming to an end, I wanted to switch to another carrier. But this time I did not want to sign up for a contract. So I opted to buy my own unlocked phone. After doing some research, I finally decided that I would buy the Nokia N8 Unlocked GSM Touchscreen Phone. I had seen some pretty good reviews on this phone so I figured it was worth the money.

The Nokia N8 has 3G capability through the AT&T and T-Mobile carriers. The phone also comes with a GPS. I really like this feature because I often get lost when I am driving. It is nice that the phone has the GPS so that I do not have to buy a separate GPS. You could even set the phone to “walking” if you need a gps while you are out walking around an unfamiliar area. Another feature that is pretty cool is that it has a 12-megapixel autofocus camera with Carl Zeiss optics. The phone’s camera is better than the digital camera that I have right now. I could even edit the photo on my phone. Of course this Nokia also has other standard features that you would find on most phones. For example it as an FM radio, digital audio/video player, and Wi-Fi capability.

After owning this phone for about a month, I can say that I really love it. I have learned all the ins and outs of this phone and I think the design is very good. It is not so big and clunky but in fact is quite sleek. I was also able to download some apps. The apps are obviously not as good as the iPhones but it’ll do. I’m not so big on apps anyways. I just need a phone that has GPS, camera, and wireless capability.

No comments:

Post a Comment