Monday, March 28, 2011

Nokia N900 Unlocked Phone

I have been thinking about changing my phone for awhile and recently I decided to take the plunge. This time, I wanted to get a phone that was not carrier specific meaning that the phone would be unlocked. That way I would not be tied down to one specific carrier. Since I am a fan of Nokia phones, I decided to buy the Nokia N900 Unlocked Phone.

The reason I bought the N900 was because it had so many features and it was also constructed quite nicely. Since this phone is quad band, I can travel to most places in the world and still be able to use this phone. It makes traveling pretty easy. The smart phone can also run on 3G networks meaning I can access the internet anywhere as long as there is a cellular signal. But if there were no cellular signal, I could still use the Wi-Fi connectivity in the phone. Another cool feature is that the phone has an internal GPS. I can now drive around without having to bring my separate GPS with me. It’s all in the phone which makes life so convenient. The GPS also works when I am out of my car and just walking around town. Of course all good phones should come with a camera and this phone definitely has a good camera. The camera is a 5 MP autofocus camera which allows me to capture pretty high quality sharp photos. I could edit the photos on my phone if I chose to.

I really like the web browsing ability of this phone. In fact it is probably one of the best out there. The browser supports Adobe Flash, video and applets allowing you to play flash games. A final neat little feature about this N900 is that it has an FM transmitter. This allows me to play the mp3s from the phone wirelessly through a receiving radio. It’s a nice feature to have especially if you do not want to use headphones.

No comments:

Post a Comment