Sunday, March 27, 2011

Nokia E5-00 Unlocked GSM Phone

I’ve had my cell phone for several years and had never bothered to change it. I have seen some of my friends with newer cell phones with a lot of features. I thought then that it was time I changed my aging cell phone. After looking around a bit, I figured I would buy the Nokia E5-00 Unlocked GSM Phone.

Some of things that I liked about the Nokia E5-00 were that it had an integrated GPS, camera, and Wi-Fi. The GPS is good because I hate having to carry a separate GPS when I go traveling. Now that my phone has the GPS, I never have to take my standalone GPS with me. Another thing is that the GPS works even when you are out of the car and just walking around. The phone has the ability to set the GPS to pedestrian mode. The 5-megapixel camera isn’t half bad either. It has a 3x digital zoom and has flash. In fact it really acts like a real digital camera. I never carry my digital camera anymore because my phone’s camera does the job well. The web browsing feature was good too. The cell phone uses the Symbian OS which I am not that big a fan of. I also like that this phone has the FM radio. I usually take this phone with me when I go running and just use it as a radio.

I really like Nokia cell phones and the E5-00 is no different from their other phones. It is a well designed phone and is easy to use. The phone is very user friendly and all the menu options are intuitive. There is one thing that I did not like about this phone though. The volume button was kind of difficult to adjust. But that is just a minor issue with this otherwise great phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment